The Sunny Tripower 8.0–10.0 makes PV systems in private households and small commercial applications especially powerful. It combines top inverter performance with maximum ease and comfort for its users. With integrated services and shade solutions, it can meet any challenge found on roofs. The Sunny Tripower reliably ensures maximum solar yields and reduces electricity costs.
Quick and Easy to Install
With its reduced weight, this three-phase Sunny Tripower can be installed quickly while taking up minimal space. The Sunny Tripower can be commissioned quickly via smartphone or tablet thanks to its integrated web interface.
- One-person installation due to low weight of 20.5 kg
- Compact design means minimum space requirements
- Intuitive commissioning and local monitoring via a smartphone or tablet
Intelligent Solar Power Generation
The Sunny Tripower has it all, with established product features such as SMA ShadeFix and SMA Smart Connected that are now supplemented with integrated TS4-R communication for module optimization. Thanks to this, even shade on the module is no problem. The SMA ShadeFix integrated shade management system ensures maximum yields in light shade. For large amounts of shade or complex roof structures, TS4-R module optimizers can be installed easily and selectively for maximum yields.
- Integrated shade management with SMA ShadeFixF and TS4-R communication
- Integrated SMA Smart Connected service
- Free online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Dynamic active power limitation
Flexibly Expandable Anytime
With the Sunny Tripower, PV system operators and installers are always up to date. If greater use of solar power is made in your own home, intelligent energy management and SMA storage solutions can be added at any time to systems with the Sunny Tripower.
- Automatic inverter updates
- Intelligent energy management and storage solutions can be added anytime
- Can be combined with TS4-R components for module optimization
Investment Security Included
With SMA Smart Connected, SMA is the first manufacturer to offer free and automatic inverter monitoring that helps installers provide customers with a quick, targeted service. If an inverter fails, SMA proactively informs the PV system owner and the installer. In this way, PV system owners and installers benefit from minimized diagnosis and downtime. If it is necessary to replace the inverter, SMA sends a replacement device fast and free of charge.